1. This is a great abs exercise to target your side obliques muscles.
2. Put your palm on the floor for support.
3. Raise your legs, straighten it.
4. I usually do a soft-lock of the knees.
5. As you raise your leg and over to the other side, exhale.
6. Inhale, pause and flip your legs to the other side now.
7. That’s one rep.
8. There will be some balancing involved, thus this is an intermediate exercise. So beginners don’t give up.
9. Add difficulty to this workout by lifting your palms from the floor.
10. Or add an object in front of you for which you must clear.
Your fitness pal