1. This is a great exercise to warmup or finish-off your back, shoulder or tricep day.
2. Stand shoulder width apart.
3. You can choose various attachment of your preference, from rope, pulley grip to lats pulldown grip.
4. Posture and form-wise, for me when I bent-over, I feel more activation on my lats.
5. When I’m doing it more upright, I feel my tricep and shoulder being worked on more.
6. You can’t really go heavy for this exercise, it’s not a mass builder but excellent to ‘shape’ and isolate those muscle details.
Check out also my new gym lifting shoe by Ryderwear, looks awesome eh!
Your fitness pal