1. Exercise goal is to hit 75-85% of your max heart rate for 15-20 minutes.
2. As you adapt and get stronger, increase the workout time, or decrease the rest time. Play around with both.
3. Sample workout is 30 seconds run, and 60 seconds rest. Repeat until you hit 20 minutes.
4. Over time it might be 30 seconds run, 30 seconds rest, a sign that you’re getting fitter. That’s 1:1 workout ratio, the intensity increased.
5. I sparingly does interval during off-season, but increase this type of workout during cutting season.
6. Intervals are ideal for those who are lacking time.
7. Note: Do not do this daily as it has major impact on your metabolic system, you will not recover in time.
Your fitness pal